Saturday, December 21, 2013

Review: Naturopathica Botanical Skin Brightener and Naturopathica White Tea Antioxidant Mask

So as promised I'm doing a review of the Naturopathica Botanical Skin Brightener. I really do love this stuff and think it works great! 

It is supposed to even out skin tone (if you have dark spots/scarring/etc.) and so far it has been great. It doesn't promise to lift out pitted scars and does not work as such but I think it is great to get rid of surface imperfections. In the beginning I used it just at night to make sure my skin would be ok with it and now I use it morning and night. I will definitely continue using it. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the Naturopathica White Tea antioxident Mask, I also am liking this! I have found that my skin tends to be dry, especially in the winter months at college. The mask is supposed to be used twice a week but I have found that it is best for me to use it ever other night because my skin needs the hydration (and it will depend on how dry you are and trial and error how often you need to use it). I leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off and my skin immediately feels more hydrated and softer. I think it really helps lock in the moisture for the next day, definitely recommended! Also this does not replace a daily moisturizer (which is very important).

----------------------------------------------------------------

More reviews to come!

xx
Abbey 

No comments:

Post a Comment