Monday, May 18, 2015

Update :)

Hey guys! 
Sorry it has been so long, but here is an updated routine:

Morning: 

Cleanse- Aloe Cleansing Gel from Naturopathica 
Then apply Lavender Honey Balancing Mist also from Naturopathica 


Night:

Cleanse- Aloe Cleansing Gel OR Oat Facial Scrub (1-2x a week always with a couple days between uses, also use the oat scrub in the shower! very important that your skin is warm and hydrated)
Apply a mixture of Naturopathica's Cassis Ultra Replenishing Cream and the Botanical Brightening Serum


Treatments:
White Tea Antioxidant Mask (for dry skin, use as a mask for 20 minutes)
Moss Blemish Cream (this is a mask but I use it more as a spot treatment when I need it)

So that's the treatment from a skincare line, now I do still use some creams from my doctor. One happens to be a light glycolic peel which is great. It's about 10-15% and it works great to shed all that dead skin. I currently use it twice a week Tuesday and Friday. This is a great way to make your skin more even both in texture and color. 

Now food, I try to stay away from wheat and dairy and will be going on a cleanse as well soon (for two weeks) I will update how that goes and make sure to let me know if there is anything else that you want me to talk about! 

Until next time!

xx
Abbey 

No comments:

Post a Comment