Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tea Tree Oil

So I've begun to discover the true magic of tea tree oil 

On a boring day I decided that I would combine a few drops with my normal cleanser, WOW has it done wonders (knock on wood)

I'll have to be careful not to use too much (because it can be very drying) but in the right amount it can keep oily and acne prone skin in check (remember to moisturize!!!). If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this because it will take too much moisture out of your skin. If you have oily, acne prone, or combo skin like me I would definitely recommend trying this out! Only use 2-3 drops though. It is good to use it both morning and night, which is what I have been doing. If you find its too much stick to what works best for you. Experiment, otherwise you won't get anywhere. Also if you find it dries out certain areas but not others, avoid using it in the areas that you get dry patches in. 

I may someday try the oil cleansing method, but I'm not quite that daring yet. 

I hope this is helpful!

xx

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment