Thursday, March 28, 2013

Charcoal Mask

So I thought I would share the recipe to one of my most loved masks!
This is a mask I make myself :)

3 charcoal capsules 
5 drops of tea tree oil
100% Aloe Vera Gel (I just see how much I need)
Water (eyeball it)

The mask should be gel-like not paste-like**

This mask is good for a few things and is very multi-tasking 

Breakdown of what the ingredients do:

1: it is surprisingly very moisturizing (the aloe does this)
2: the charcoal draws out impurities in the skin
3: Tea tree oil is good for acne prone skin 

Honestly I would say this mask is good for pretty much any skin type, except maybe very very dry skin, if you do have dry skin I would skip the tea tree oil

**Note: I have combination skin and this works for my skin type

More to come!

xx

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment