Monday, March 25, 2013

Overview on myself

I have dealt with skin imperfections from the ripe age of 13, so I know a lot about the skin care world. The dermatologist route with medications (both topical and oral) did not go well so I took skincare into my own hands. 
Here is an overview of my skin:

Type: Combination
Sensitive
Somewhat blemish prone
Fair skin with pinkish tint (thanks mom)

Anddd the products I CURRENTLY use:

Cleanse: Ole Henriksen Aloe Cleansing Gel
Tone: Orgins "United State" toner 
Serum/Scar lightening: PCA A and C Synergy Serum
Straight Aloe from Whole Foods (I just like it)
Moisturizer: Naturopathica Rosemary Oil-Reducing Moisturizer
Scarring Preventative: HealGel Intensive

(same for morning and night except I do use a Clarisonic with my cleanser at night)


Random other products:

Kiehl's Deep pore mask
Out of Trouble Mask (Origins)
Clear Improvement (Origins)
Egyptian Magic Healing Cream
and I make my own face mask with activated charcoal and tea tree oil (I will feature later) 

(these are not things to use every day, use as needed for blemishes and imperfections)

I'm sure I will be talking about the individual products at a later date 



More to come!! (makeup and review of individual products) 

xx

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment