Saturday, April 6, 2013

Confidence

My blog is mostly about Skincare and really getting your complexion in a better place. However, this will take time, even I'm not totally happy with my own skin yet (and it's been years). 

I thought I would do a post about confidence, it is the greatest product you can ever have. You have to be confident in the skin you're in, even if YOU think it isn't pretty. Sure products can help but I think what makes this industry terrible (sometimes) is that it preys on your lack of confidence so that you will buy their products. 

If I could tell my younger self anything it would be to have confidence and don't try every product out there in order to fix minor imperfections, because honestly it probably made my situation a lot worse. 

Please please PLEASE listen people, whoever is reading this please take it to heart. You are all beautiful you just need the perspective to see it.

xx

Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment