Sunday, April 28, 2013

BB Creams- COMING SOON

So I have been getting a lot of people asking me what BB creams are good for them, what kinds I've tried, and which are the best etc. 

Let me start out by saying I am no guru (yet!) and don't know every type or what will be best for you. I also don't have an unlimited budget to try all of the kinds and don't want to confuse my skin. It also all depends on skin type and personal preferences. 

So I have a few tips for right now:

1. research! look up youtube videos of people trying and swatching different kinds. Also look on google for any helpful articles (this is exactly what I did)

2. Take into account your skin type (dry, combination, normal, oily, acne-prone, sensitive)

3. Make a hard list of what you want out of a BB cream

4. Look at the ingredients (you don't want to be putting weird chemicals into your skin.

Also I will be doing a ton of research for you and putting it in a post soon! What I recommend for dry, combination, normal, oily, acne-prone, or sensitive skin. 

this requires a lot of research and I still may not have perfect answers for you if you have different personal preferences. I will list different BB creams that do a certain thing (cover, heal, protect, etc.)

I promise to try my best!!

xx

aBBey


note: apparently swatching is not a word, how silly is that!! Oh english language how you confuse me.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment